Thursday, April 18, 2019

Personal Dietary Analysis Two Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Personal Dietary Analysis ii - Essay ExampleI was always either within the limits or under the target limit. However, I somehow overshot the mundane limits pertaining to the total calories, saturated fat, and cholesterol intake. I believe that was an accidental concomitant as I would never willingly go over my target limitations per solar day. The target daily limit for cholesterol was set at 300 mg and I overshot it at 426 mg. I to a fault went over the saturated fat limit of 10 percent. I clocked in at a utmost of 12 percent instead.The AMDR for pelfs is actu solelyy 130 g and I consumed 322 g while the percentage of carbohydrate calories clocked in at 45-65 % with me consuming 49 percent of calories. I actually feel good nearly these results because I was able to prove that my metabolism actually burns the carbohydrates that I consume in a day. I felt very happy and satisfied knowing that I can easily recede weight if I want to because my metabolism is working just fine.T he target grain consumption for my daily time period was 7 ounces. Since I averaged 10 ounces per meal, I was over the target by 3 percent for that particular time frame. While the vegetable consumption was targeted at 3 cups and I consumed 2 1/4 cups which was within the acceptable limits of my 2200 Calorie allowance. MY maximum daily fruit allowance was supposed to be alone 2 cups but I often overshot and ended up eating about 2 1/2 cups of fruit instead. That was not a problem at all since fruits are very healthy for the body and actually help in the digestion of my food and increase in my metabolism.The suggested daily fiber intake for me was set at 26 g but I only managed to consume 23 g which was just alright for my target group. I am actually quite an pleased with myself as I was able to get that close to the target daily intake considering that I was constantly watching my food intake. I believe that was a job well done on my part because I was able to consume the right amount of fiber in a day

No comments:

Post a Comment